HIGHLIGHTS BMW M8 COUPÉ
CLICK FOR HIGH-PERFORMANCE AT THE FIRST GLANCE
THE HIGH-PERFORMANCE M TWINPOWER TURBO 8-CYLINDER PETROL ENGINE
The powerful 4.4-litre bi-turbo engine of the BMW M8 Coupé delivers an outstanding 441 kW (600 hp) and 750 Nm of torque. A cross-bank exhaust manifold optimises the response of the M power unit, a similar design to that used in motor racing. Two Twin Scroll exhaust turbochargers optimise the power output to supply an exceptional performance – both on the road and on the racetrack.
ULTIMATE DRIVING PLEASURE
DRIVE TRAIN AND CHASSIS OF THE BMW M8 COUPÉ
The driving experience in the BMW M8 Coupé is simply astounding. This results from perfectly tuned interplay of highly developed drivetrain and chassis components, which, with their motorsport DNA, represents the epitome of BMW Engineering artistry. For ultimate driving pleasure in every single second.
APPEARANCE OF AN ICON
THE EXTERIOR DESIGN OF THE BMW M8 COUPÉ
A new design language for luxury sports cars is established through the use of large, perfectly styled surfaces with highly precise lines – accentuating the elegant sportiness of the BMW M8 Coupé. The dynamic front, flowing coupé silhouette with gently sloping roof line and athletic rear fuse into a powerful expression of dynamic performance and undeniable presence.
THE INTERIOR DESIGN OF THE BMW M8 COUPÉ
The exclusive interior underlines the unique sporting flair of an M Automobile, without any compromise on luxury. From the M leather steering wheel and the M Sport seats in full 'Merino' upholstery, to the precise lighting strip on doors and centre console and finally M typical red, contrasting accents on control elements – every detail confirms the expressive sports car character of the vehicle.
DESIGN BMW M8 COUPÉ
EXPLORE PER CLICK THE DESIGN HIGHLIGHTS IN THE EXTERIOR AND INTERIOR
BMW M8 COUPÉ
5 GOOD REASONS FOR THE THE M8 COUPÉ
- Strength, elegance and aerodynamic finesse all come together in the exterior of the new BMW M8 Coupé.
- The M TwinPower Turbo 8-cylinder petrol engine with a displacement of 4.4 litres and 441 kW (600 hp) is one of the most powerful engines in BMW standard production vehicles.
- Driving dynamics: supreme agility and excellent ride comfort.
- Latest and most innovative driver cockpit.
- The M8 Coupé impresses both on the road and on the racetrack: 750 Nm of torque, acceleration from 0 to 100 km/h in 3.3 seconds.