The following services are not included in the “Repair Inclusive”
▸ Fuel and contamination in the fuel system and consequential damage.
▸ Damage to paint finish, body, covers and panels.
▸ All kind of glass defects and/or accidental damages
(e.g. mirrors, windows, headlight housing, optical distortion, spots, blurriness, etc.).
▸ Tyres, wheel balance weights and wheel damage.
▸ Repairs for which the vehicle user is responsible
(engine damage due to deficiency of oil, overdue oil change and participation in racing events).
▸ Hydrostatic lock, flood and/or accidental damages.
▸ Towing costs in case of break down.
▸ Bulb, etc. (except LED and Xenon Lights).
▸ Odours and dust accumulation related defects like wiper washing system nozzles, etc.
▸ Repair or results caused by usage of original/non-original BMW accessories.
For detailed and other Terms and Conditions please visit your Authorised Dealer.
1. Service Inclusive and/or Repair Inclusive packages are available for all new cars/used cars* across all model ranges on sale in India.
2. The customer needs to order Service and/or Repair Inclusive through the respective BMW Authorised Dealer by filling out a declaration form along with the payment equivalent to the price of the selected package.
3. All servicing and maintenance jobs must be carried out at a BMW Authorised Service Workshop by BMW Approved Technicians and as specified in the owner’s manual wherever relevant. Manufacturer’s servicing guidelines are subject to change.
4. Service Inclusive and/or Repair Inclusive is transferable to subsequent owners but not transferable to another car.
5. The customer can request for cancellation of Service Inclusive and/or Repair Inclusive Package within four weeks from the date of activation of the package provided no services have been availed on the car under any scope. No cancellation or refund will be made after the above stated period.
6. In the event the vehicle covered under Service Inclusive and/or Repair Inclusive is involved in an accident rendering it beyond economical repairs/total loss, Service Inclusive and/or Repair Inclusive cover will be annulled and no reimbursement will be made for the remaining period of the validity. No cancellation request can be processed either.
7. There are no refunds for past service jobs if the package is purchased after the warranty commencement date.
8. Ease of package upgrade: You can opt for any higher package of the same Portfolio/Segment by paying difference amount of both (old and new) packages, both price to be captured from latest available pricelist. Upgrade is allowed only within the Portfolio. New Car Package cannot be upgraded into Business or Used Car Package, by paying the difference amount of the both (old and new) package.
9. BMW India Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right to discontinue, alter, adjust, add or remove any packages, scope of services, exclusions, inclusions, etc. without any prior notice. Please speak to your Authorised Dealer for latest Terms and Conditions, prices, etc.
10. The construction, interpretation and meaning of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall be determined in accordance with the Indian law. The New Delhi Court shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
11. In the event of mileage tempering, Service/Repair package will be annulled and no reimbursement will be made for the remaining period of the validity, No calculation or refund request can be processed either.
12. Considering best interest of customers, validity of SI package cannot be sold more than 6 years. Customer will have chance to re look the entire experience and choose if they are willing to further extend the package.
*Repair Inclusive is not available for used cars.