THE NEW BMW M8 COMPETITION COUPÉ IN COMPARISON.
THE SPORTY FACTS AT A GLANCE.
BMW M8 COMPETITION COUPÉ
- 625 hp (460 kW) high-performance M TwinPower Turbo inline 8-cylinder petrol engine
- M xDrive with Active M differential and 8-speed M Steptronic transmission with Drivelogic
- Exclusive design elements and equipment
- 460 kW/625 hp, 650 Nm, 0–100 km/h in 3.2 s
THE NEW BMW M8 COMPETITION COUPÉ – PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS.
Driving dynamics and design features of the new BMW M8 Competition Coupé.
- The iconic styling establishes a new design language for luxury sports cars and delivers a statement of dynamic performance as well as a striking presence. In the cabin, bold M features and luxurious details create a sporty and exclusive atmosphere.
- Driving dynamics
625 hp high-performance M TwinPower Turbo 8-cylinder petrol engine.
Configurable M brake.
M specific kidney grille.
M Sport seats.
The multi-adjustable M Sport seats with bucket seat character and partly integrated headrest provide excellent lateral support for you and your front passenger. In addition, the backrest width can be individually adjusted. Their special design with illuminated M8 logo highlights the vehicle's athletic capabilities.
M Sport exhaust system.
THE NEW BMW M8 COMPETITION COUPÉ – IMPRESSIONS.
The design highlights of the new BMW M8 Competition Coupé in the exterior and the interior.
The new BMW M8 Competition Coupé F92 LCI 2022 three-quarter front view
The new BMW M8 Competition Coupé F92 LCI 2022 three-quarter rear view driving
M Carbon bucket seats M leather steering wheel The new BMW M8 Competition Coupé F92 LCI 2022
Control Display The new BMW M8 Competition Coupé F92 LCI Facelift 2022
THE NEW BMW M8 COMPETITION COUPÉ : DRIVER`S COCKPIT & TECHNOLOGIES.
M specific instruments, operating concept and driver assistance of the new BMW M8 Competition Coupé.
The new BMW M8 Competition Coupé support you with numerous innovative technologies.
- The M-specific instrument cluster and the M-specific Head-Up Display ensure you of maximum clarity.
- The individually configurable M1/M2 buttons at the steering wheel, the red start/stop button and the centre console with M MODE and SETUP buttons offer additional motor racing flair.
- A large number of intelligent driver assistance systems guarantee you a maximum level of comfort and safety.
- M specific instruments & intuitive operating concept
- Driver assistance systems
M specific instrument cluster.
The M specific instrument cluster allows you to display additional information for particularly sporty driving. If you have selected the TRACK driving mode for race track use, you can view the boost pressure, tyre pressures and temperatures as well as the G-force of lateral and longitudinal acceleration on the instrument cluster.
BMW Live Cockpit Professional.
M Setup allows you to configure various driving dynamics parameters such as engine, transmission and steering characteristics, damper settings, DSC control intensity or the power distribution of the M xDrive all-wheel-drive system according to your individual requirements.
M specific Head-up display.
The M specific Head-up display with configurable contents focuses on information relevant for sporty driving, such as the revolution counter with pre-warning range and shift lights, as well as the gear indicator.
Driving Assistant Professional (optional).
Parking Assistant Plus.
BMW Virtual Assistant.
Wouldn't it be incredible if your BMW was also your virtual vehicle expert? Communicate with your vehicle using the BMW Virtual Assistant. Say natural commands to operate numerous vehicle functions. It can also explain topics about your vehicle and helps you to get to know your BMW even better.