THE FIRST-EVER BMW X3 M40i.
The first-ever BMW X3 M40i has sporty characters and impress with their perfectly measured balance of dynamics, comfort and efficiency together with a high level of everyday practicability.
THE FIRST-EVER BMW X3 M40i.
The most important performance facts at a glance: power train, suspension and engine output.
THE FIRST-EVER BMW X3 M40i
- M TwinPower Turbo 6-cylinder inline petrol engine
- Intelligent all-wheel drive BMW xDrive
- Adaptive M Suspension
- M Sport Differential
- M Sport Brakes
DESIGN OPTIONS OF FIRST-EVER BMW X3 M40i.
INTRODUCING THE NEW BMW X3 M40i
Discover an evolution of driving dynamics and design elements.
The spirit of adventure enters a new era of comfort and efficiency. Exclusive features, such as the M Aerodynamics package and a host of impressive technology highlights, make the BMW X3 M40i undoubtedly sporty and thrilling at the same time.
- Driving dynamics
BMW M TwinPower Turbo.
Going from 0 to 100kmph in just 4.9 seconds, the BMW X3 M40i is powered by a three-litre 6-cylinder inline petrol engine with M TwinPower Turbo technology. It has an output of 360hp and a maximum torque of 500 Nm.
M Sport suspension.
Known for delivering a more dynamic suspension with tighter damper settings, the M Sport suspension also offers a more direct suspension design, which enables a distinctly sporty driving style.
Steptronic Sport Transmission.
The 8-speed Steptronic Sport transmission offers incredibly sporty gear changes, whether it’s automatic or using the selector lever or gearshift paddles. In SPORT mode and with the selector lever in the left-hand S/M position, the gear shifts are configured for the maximum performance.
Variable sport steering.
With Servotronic, the variable sport steering creates a direct and agile steering response and ensures smoother turning of the wheel. This helps improve handling when driving more dynamically and makes parking and turning even easier.
M sport differential.
With the M sport differential your driving benefits from optimised traction and enhanced driving stability while changing lanes or on different road surfaces.
M Sport brake.
The M Sport brake boasts single-piston floating calipers at the rear in Blue metallic (optionally in Red metallic) with the M logo. To ensure outstanding braking performance, they are internally ventilated and feature larger brake discs.
Stand out design.
The BMW X3 M40i have been designed to reveal an athletic elegance. Creating this effect are M-specific design elements such as the M kidney grille with M logo and double slats in black high-gloss.
BMW Individual headlights Shadow Line.
The M Shadow Line gives the main headlights a sporty look with all chrome elements finished in black. The dark details perfectly complement the M high-gloss Shadow Line with extended features.
M light alloy wheels.
The attractive 20" light alloy wheels Double-spoke style 699 M with mixed tyres, raise both the performance and style credentials.
M Aerodynamic package.
Boasting the M-specific front apron, rear apron and side sills in body colour and a diffuser insert in Black high-gloss, the M Aerodynamic package conveys pure dynamism and sportiness.
The adjustable and larger Sport seats for the driver and front passenger feature numerous manual adjustment options, including fore-and-aft position, and provide excellent ergonomics and lateral support.
M leather steering wheel.
Featuring a stunning three-spoke design with a cut-out at the 6 o'clock spoke, the M Leather steering wheel also comes with a steering wheel rim in leather 'Walknappa' Black with contrast stitching in M colours and contoured thumb rests, providing an athletic steering experience.
CHECK OUT THE BMW X3 M40i.
Discover the design highlights, found inside and out, that make this driving experience so special.
Three-quarter Rear View
BMW X3 M40i G01 LCI Facelift Malachite Green metallic front view standing
BMW X3 M40i G01 LCI Facelift Malachite Green metallic side view with female model
BMW X3 M40i G01 LCI Facelift Malachite Green metallic three-quarter rear view standing
Three-quarter Rear View
CONNECT YOUR WORLDS.
Unlock a new driving future with the BMW X3 M40i, which are fully loaded with M specific instruments, operating concept, digital services and driver assistance systems.
The BMW X3 M40i elevates the journey with innovative technologies. From intelligent driver assistance systems to chatting with your BMW using the BMW Intelligent Personal Assistant, both drivers and passengers can enjoy a modern approach to taking adventures.
- Information Systems
- Connectivity & digital services
- Driver Assistance Systems
BMW Live Cockpit Professional.
The BMW Live Cockpit Professional with navigation function includes two high-quality displays consisting of a high-resolution 12.3" Control Display that can be operated by touch and a fully digital 12.3" instrument display. The BMW Operating System 7 can also be operated via the iDrive Touch Controller.
BMW Head-Up Display.
Optimise your driving with the full-colour BMW Head-Up Display . It projects information relevant for the journey directly into your field of vision.
You can now enjoy your favourite smartphone features in your BMW. With wireless smartphone integration, your vehicle supports Apple CarPlay and Android Auto. This allows you to conveniently use familiar functions and various apps in the vehicle.
Enhanced Bluetooth® wireless technology with wireless charging.
Enhanced Bluetooth® with wireless charging incorporates a wireless charging dock and a second microphone for a better hands-free voice quality for you and your front passenger. An additional aerial connection improves mobile reception. With this, two mobile phones and an audio player can be connected simultaneously via Bluetooth®.
Parking Assistant Plus.
Ideal for critical or monotonous traffic situations, Driving Assistant Professional provides enhanced comfort while also increasing safety levels. In addition to standard Driving Assistant features, it also includes Steering and Lane Control Assistant with extended functions, Emergency Stop Assistant and Lane Keeping Assistant with active side collision protection.
BMW Intelligent Personal Assistant.
Communicate with your vehicle using the BMW Intelligent Personal Assistant. Using naturally spoken voice commands, it allows you to operate numerous vehicle functions. It can also explain topics about your vehicle and helps you to get to know your BMW even better.
TECHNICAL DATA OF THE BMW X3 M40i.
BMW X3 M40i.
Engine power in kW (hp) at 1/min:
Acceleration 0–100 km/h in s:
Fuel consumption in Km/l:
CO2 emissions in g/km:
OWN THE BMW X3 M40i.
Explore the tailor-made financing offers from BMW Financial Services. Our programs are tailored to your mobility needs and include attractive packages with various service options – such as insurance as well as vehicle-related and mobility services.
Fuel consumption and CO2 emissions of The First-Ever BMW X3 M40i.
- The information on fuel consumption, CO2 emissions and energy consumption has been determined in accordance with the prescribed measurement procedure VO (EU) 715/2007 in the version applicable at the time of type approval. The figures refer to a vehicle with basic configuration in Germany and the range shown considers optional equipment and the different size of wheels and tires available on the selected model.
- Further information about the official fuel consumption and the official specific CO2 emissions for new passenger automobiles can be found in the 'New Passenger Vehicle Fuel Consumption and CO2 Emission Guidelines', which are available on https://www.dat.de/co2
- The values are already based on the new WLTP regulation and are translated back into NEDC-equivalent values in order to ensure the comparison between the vehicles. For vehicle related taxes or other duties based (at least inter alia) on CO2-emissions the CO2 values may differ to the values stated here.
Terms and Conditions:
- The models, equipment and possible vehicle configurations illustrated in this specification sheet may differ from vehicles supplied in the Indian market.
- Some options may contain mandatory combinations with other options. Please check with your local Authorised BMW Dealer.
- Terms and conditions apply. For further information please refer to the product brochure or contact your local Authorised BMW Dealer.
- For detailed terms & conditions, scope of services (inclusions & exclusions) and coverage duration (in years) & mileage (in Kilometers), please refer BSI brochure and/or contact your BMW authorized dealer.