Whether your engine is petrol or diesel, the Original BMW Fuel Filter enables the engine to unleash power optimally and counteracts pollution of the sensitive injection system. Thanks to a special combination of materials, tiny particles up to 0.004 mm in size are filtered out of the fuel with an accuracy of up to 99.5%. The precisely-calculated flow behaviour of the filter allows an even uptake of particles, which means the Original BMW Fuel Filter cleans longer and better than conventional models. The Original BMW Fuel Filter also expels the water in fuel and thus prevents corrosion of the injection nozzles. A further benefit is that a heating system warms the filter in winter and prevents flocculation of paraffin in the diesel, thus guaranteeing a uniform fuel supply.
Original BMW Fuel Filter is ideally suited to the high pressure in your BMW engine: the filter housing is composed of heat and pressure-resistant aluminium; and the cap and filter body are specially welded with inert gas. This ensures that the housing stays sealed even under distortion and markedly lowers the risk of fire – for unfettered enjoyment of the performance and dynamics of your BMW.
The benefits at a glance:
• Prevents engine damage and contamination of the injection system
• Long service life with constant filter performance
• Protection from corrosion and high functional safety for diesel
• Suited to the high pressure in the BMW engine
• Heat and pressure-resistant aluminium for high safety and long operational life
• Inert gas welding for lower risk of fire